the blog of jewelry designer

July 24, 2013

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

In the crush of time and the buzz of business, it's always easy to opt for what's easy.  That path of least resistance seems to be an increasingly popular route.  

Which is why, when so many of my favorite friends and dearest customers ask if they can  drop by my showroom, I know it's time to stop, and listen.  What is more empowering than being close to my customers?  To hear your stories and to know what you think is beautiful?

Today and tomorrow, my team and I are opening our doors for a spontaneous Sample Sale.  Looking back at photos of past events, I'm struck by how happy everyone looks, how much fun we have together! 

Won't you come see us? 
If you're not local or are just too busy, give us a call.  We are all acting as Elizabeth Showers Personal Shoppers.  Why should you miss out if you don't live in Dallas! 

Check out some of our friends and family, past and present!


I learn as much about my jewelry from you as I do from the making of it!
Here's one of the Elizabeth Showers' tribe, Karen, 8 months pregnant, with my friend Shelly, also pregnant - I think there were 4 pregnant women at the trunk show that day!
And I get to hold the babies, too!  (Meg and her son Pope)
One of our favorite mother-daughter teams (Kim and Myrna - and Kim just recently had a little baby girl)
It's fun to look back and see past designs.  Might they come back, in another guise?
One year, we offered gorgeous jewel-toned macaroons.   
There's always more, please ask! 
Love taking trunk shows on the road.
Friends from far and near, here are the ladies from Astley-Clarke in London.
I love telling my stories too!

I'm struck by Susan Sontag's words in this quote - makes me realize that if we don't reach out and grab the opportunity to connect and share with each other, the time will pass us by.  So...

"Do stuff. Be curious. Not waiting for inspiration's shove or society's kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It's all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.”
- Susan Sontag


Feel beautiful!
Elizabeth

our sample sale is going on now!  come join us for treats and sweets at our Dallas Showroom
3131 Turtle Creek Blvd., Suite 1118

214-879-9944 x108 & x110

No comments:

Post a Comment