the blog of jewelry designer

September 1, 2010

Meet Julian Gold's Cheryl Ernst

Please join us today and Thursday (September 1st and 2nd) at Julian Gold in San Antonio from 10am to 5.30pm! Cheryl Ernst is the jewelry buyer for all the Julian Gold locations and has been with them for over 30 years and is loved and respected by everyone in our industry...especially all of us here at Elizabeth Showers! I personally adore visiting San Antonio because it's like a small town in a big city--I grew up in a small town, but I love the variety of culture in big cities, thus San Antonio is one of my favorite Texas cities to visit.

I asked her several questions about her favorite things including local spots:

Favorite Restaurant(s): La Gloria and Il Signo (both at the Pearl Brewery) and Picnikins

Recommended Architecture: The downtown San Antonio library otherwise known as "The Enchilada" and the Landa Library on Shook Street

Favorite Dessert: The sticky toffee pudding from Cappy's

Fall Must-Have: Cheryl says, "I love that everyone is layering all their necklaces together. From short to long & all different colors. Jewelry just completes the look!"

Best Part of Cheryl's Job: "Having the opportunity to work with people I genuinely care about."

Favorite Coffee:
Olmos Perk

Favorite Piece from Elizabeth Showers' Collection: "You cannot ask me to pick a favorite piece in your collection. I love it all!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment