the blog of jewelry designer

August 27, 2010

QVC and Trip to New York for Meetings with Press

I was just in West Chester, PA to be on QVC, then took the train into New York to meet with several magazine editors for editorial placement. I met with editors from Real Simple, Self, Rapaport, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Town & Country. They all requested samples for various photo shoots, one of which is for a December cover shoot of a celebrity for Self Magazine (I can't say who it is yet)...crossing my fingers that our chandelier earrings will end up on this beautiful celeb! She's blonde, sweet, smart, and adorable and one of my favorites! The shot above is of the jewels that they requested...will keep you posted if it happens. Self had shot some of our jewelry on Ellen Pompeo for one of their past issues, but they sadly chose for the cover a photo of her without the jewels...so you never know what will happen until print time...we will keep you posted!



I also met with Stefania and Claudia from Town & Country - I adore them! They included our new Simone turquoise Hope Star earrings in their July Philanthropy issue this year.








Town & Country featured our 18kt gold turquoise Simone earrings, and here they are below in the sterling silver version.






The weather was rainy but the highs were around 70 degrees while I was in New York - I didn't mind the rain because I was getting such a wonderful break from the horrid Texas heat (but happily returned to Dallas to 80 degrees on Wednesday).






No comments:

Post a Comment