the blog of jewelry designer

August 13, 2010

Tabernash,CO and Devil's Thumb

Dinner outside at The Devil's Thumb Restaurant in Tabernash, CO (next to Winter Park) with my friends Clay, J., and Ali. I enjoyed yummy Rocky Mountain trout for dinner. And for an early birthday celebration (I will be 39 on August 23rd!), I blew out a candle and we shared a white chocolate bread pudding with caramel and vanilla bean ice cream
(the bread made from croissants)...I thought I wouldn't like it because I don't like white chocolate, but it was divine!

Ali and I in front of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains and the beautiful Colorado sky. Something else great about the Devil's Thumb Ranch, you can plan any type of event- weddings, meetings, and fun spa getaways with friends-on its 5000 acres.

2 comments:

  1. HI Eizabeth and Ali!! Y'all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! Thank you! Love to hear you think so! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete