the blog of jewelry designer

December 7, 2010

Trunk Show and Personal Appearance at Madison in Highland Park Village

Sisters Kirsten Fitzgibbons and Kelli Ford started their decorating firm in 1990, and then later opened the doors of Madison in Dallas in 2003. I am very excited to be doing a trunk show this Thursday and Friday, December 9th and 10th, from 10am to 6pm at Madison in Highland Park Village (near the Starbucks).

2010 18kt Ring Style Shot

While my salesperson Michelle will be there both Thursday and Friday from 10 until 6, I will personally be there on Thursday from noon to 4pm. Please stop in to visit this fabulous store, and to see my newest silver and gold collections.
Silver Earrings

Interview with Madison's owner Kelli Ford:

Favorite must-have for Fall/holiday? Great cashmere throw


Your favorite piece of architecture in Dallas? My house


What is your favorite restaurant in Dallas? S&D Oyster or Nobu



What is the greatest aspect of your job? Compiling beautiful items from all over the world. Finding just the perfect thing is very gratifying and rewarding!

Wood Tray with Bone Handles


Interview with Madison's buyer Corie Able:

What is your favorite must-have for Fall/holiday? Nest Holiday Candle What is your favorite place for breakfast/brunch in Dallas? Parigi on Oak Lawn


What is your favorite piece in my collection? Your bangles!



What is the greatest aspect of your job? Getting to go somewhere beautiful everyday and helping clients find that perfect gift!


Have you ever been to Madison? If you haven't, now is the perfect time not only to see my collection, but also to experience this beautiful, cool store that also has great gifts for the holiday season! I will be shopping myself for the non-jewelry gifts that I plan to give.

Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment